Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011

I finally made it to the doctor yesterday. He ordered x-rays for my back. He is convince that my problem is my sacroiliac joint. He did say there is a chance that it was something I was born with. The x-rays will tell him if it is a bone issue or not. He also had me redo my thyroid level blood test. Two months ago when I took it, it was low enough to cause him to want to put me on a thyroid hormone. However, he says that the thyroid level tend to go low or go high then be normal other days. 


He also put in a request for me to get an ultrasound of my gallbladder. He put in the first request in August but I never received a call to make the appointment. I am going to give them a week to call me, if I havent gotten the call I am to call my doctor and he will sit it up his self. 


Nick is thinking about crossing over to the Coast Guard. He has said that if he does we can start trying to have a baby. He still hasn't made up his mind yet. If he goes into the Coast Guard he gets to keep everything he has now. He would not be on sea duty or deployments longer than 4 months, and he could be in the Guard for 20 years without every going to sea duty or on a deployment. The only down said he can find is that he would still have to get up before the sun rise to go to work. I told him I will support him in whatever he decides but if he decides not to and the only reason he has is what time he has to get up, then I can't support that. 


Now that I'm 21 Nick really wants me to drink. I keep telling him I am not going to, not even once or try a sip. He keeps bugging me about it so I told him that I will when, something we both know wont happen for at least another 5 years, happens. 


Other than that the past few days have been okay. Nothing to big happened. 

No comments: