Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011- My 21st Birthday!!


Hey everyone!
Things are going fine. I am only months away from getting my BA and Nick is only months away from getting out of the Navy. As of right now, we are sticking to our decision to stay in Virginia until Nick is out of school, at least.

Over the weekend Janet, Bill, Jason, Ashley, and Hannah came down. We all had fun and you could tell that Jason and Ashley were clean. I just hope it's for good and wasn't just for show.

Julia, my sister, is really loving school. She is just having issue trying to stay friends with people from High School. A lot of them, including teachers have been making fun of her for well following her dreams. Even Mr Boothe makes fun of her, now he is suppose to be her friend and preacher. They made fun of her for going to beauty school because "noone gets their hair done any more" and for starting in the summer time. It is to the point now where she is out to prove them wrong. She really has grown up.

Today is my 21st birthday. Done nothing but watch my faviorte movies all day. Nick seems to think he is going to get me drunk one day now, but I have told him it will never happen. Of course, having that conversation causes me to stop and think about things like why I am so against me having fun. I won't even go to a dance club. I start thinking am I too responsible, why can't I lossen up every now and then, why do I always have to be stressed and be a goodie goodie. Even in high school. I always did what was asked, never came home late. But then Nick reminds me all that makes me who I am.

I would say overall I had a nice birthday. Considering my husband has duty today and it is a Monday, but then I realized, that the most people you expect to tell you "Happy Birthday" every year, did not tell me this year. Now I'm just sitting here wondering why they didn't wish me a happy birthday. Is something wrong with them, did I do something wrong, did they forget, what? Probably wouldn't be so bad if this group of people did not include my parents, sister and grandmother.

No comments: