Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year's

Hello everyone!
As you all know we went to Ohio for New Year's. We got back last night, so today will be spent unpacking and sitting up all our new gifts. We had told our families not to send us our Christmas gifts, we would open them there. His parents got us the attachments to make our PS3 and PS3 move. We also got some video games for it, picture frames, PJ's, and clothes. My parents got us some new towels for the bathroom and kitchen, some measuring cups for the kitchen, a pillow pet, and a snuggie. Poor Nick, ended up with 2 snuggies. My mom got him one then his parents got him one. We got gifts for those who told us what they wanted. My mom got Donkey Kong Country Returns for the wii, my sister a 25 dollar gift card, his mother got a necklace, sister-in-law got a purse, his brother got a LED flashlight/lighter key chain and a "I support zombies" magnet, we got their daughter a pillow pet, and for his dad we got him some camo mittens.

We had a good time. I got to see my best friend/cousin who I haven't seen since graduation, because every time I'm in town she's at school and she knows how I am. School comes first. I also got to see my aunt who I hadn't seen since May 2009. Other than that I seen the same people I always do. Nick however, seen the same people just less than usually. His one friend who is over at his parents like every day when we are in town, is moving into his own house so when he wasn't working he was packing or cleaning. His other friend came over twice, and bought his 3 year old daughter with him every time, but that did not stop him for walking her in then walking out. Without even asking if me or my mother-in-law would watch her. However, he works two jobs so he wasn't able to come over as often. It just upsets me that his family and friends, who have kids think that because we are in town and don't have kids of our own, that means we or just myself will watch their kid anytime of any day. If we say no we are bad friends, if we say yes we can't go do what we want.

Well I am going to get off of here and try to fix my hair then unpack and stuff.

No comments: