Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I decided to make my first turkey and it turned out great! We had Nicks friend Mark Cornish over. Mark has been over every weekend for 3 weeks now. He is new to the ship and lives on it. Nick and I are considering asking him to live with us. Of course since he is not getting BAH we will only ask him for money to do his laundry, money for groceries,and that he pick up after himself some. He is a real nice guy and very clean. I don't see the problem, it's just bringing it up.

I had some blood tests done for PCOS. They came back showing what my doctor called "Per-PCOS". So I have an appointment the 1st to talk to my OBGYN about this more. I just want to make sure I understand all this, and that the course of action I've picked is the right one.
Today was the big Ohio State Michigan game. I am Ohio State all the way, and Nick is Michigan. Of course Ohio won! I wish I had pictures to show of our Thanksgiving. I took some but our camera decided not to save them to our memory card. We will be going to see the Holiday lights at the beach soon. Other than that nothing much is happening. I'm still looking for a job and Nick still feels the same about ship life.

No comments: