Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26,2010

Hello world! This is my first blog, so I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sarah Dean. I am 19 years old and a navy wife. My husband and I married when I was 18 and he was 20. We have been married for a year and 4 months. Our marriage has been very good thus far and I hope to keep it that way. I am going to college at Liberty University Online. I am majoring in Education and minoring in Business. My husband is an IT in the Navy and has been on shore duty for 2 years. He will be going to C-school in June and by September or October he will be on the USS Bataan. Needless to say I am scared to death. I have heard horror stories of peoples marriages falling apart because of deployments, or the husband treating his wife like one of the boys. However, we are hoping by him being on a ship he can decide if he wants to stay in the Navy or not.

We both come from a small town in Southern Ohio called Latham. He graduated with the class of 2007 and I graduated with the class of 2009. We do not have any kids, but we do have a cat. Tomorrow my husband finds out if he will advance from an E3 to E4, which will make him a petty officer. I have a Facebook and Myspace. www.myspace.com/sarahdean09 and http://www.facebook.com/sarahemmaleedean .

Hope everyone will keep reading my posts. I plan on posting at least once a day. Thanks!

No comments: